My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

Need help for back pain!!!

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Orthopedics >> Need help for back pain!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need help for back pain!!! - March 14, 2018 8:39:24 AM   
Anna120

Hi, I need a treatment opinion. I am suffering from a back pain. When I sit or lean forward or try to move on sides while sitting, I feel pain. It has been a month already. I have discussed this with my friend. She told me that it seems to be spondylosis. I don't know anything about this condition. I googled this and read that it is a painful condition of the spine due to compression of nerves between spine. And I read that physiotherapy treatment will help to release this nerve compression. I am planning to consult a nearby clinic in Toronto for physiotherapy treatment. But before taking an appointment, I would like to know the details of this treatment procedure. How long will it take to get the desired result? I heard that this procedure is painful. I am already suffering from pain. Will this procedure hurt too much? Can I bear this pain? Please help me with your valuable replies.
Post #: 1
RE: Need help for back pain!!! - April 9, 2018 12:00:09 AM   
CardioFlex Therapy

If your back pain is worse in sitting you may have a herniated disc in your back. If it's Spondylosis, then that's just another name for Arthritis or Osteoarthritis. It's unlikely to be a bad case of arthritis by your description. It sounds like you probably have been sitting too much and either have a herniated or bulging disc with some overlying lumbar muscle spasms. I would recommend ice for few days followed by heat, ice, massage, and stretches.

Terry Abrams, MPT
Director of Physical Therapy
CardioFlex Therapy
www.cardioflextherapy.com

(in reply to Anna120)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Orthopedics >> Need help for back pain!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search