My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

Chiropractic treatment for muscle pain and whiplash

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum >> Chiropractic treatment for muscle pain and whiplash Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Chiropractic treatment for muscle pain and whiplash - January 29, 2018 1:44:35 AM   
Barrlie

My dad and I were on our way to church. My dad is a careless driver and I have asked him several times to be cautious while driving. He talks on the phone while driving and has previously caused many accidents. By the grace of God, we were saved miraculously from all those accidents.
Our car hit a tree and the front part of the car was almost completely damaged. Seat-belts and airbags prevented further injuries. We were taken to a nearby hospital immediately and was provided with necessary first-aid. But, my dad is experiencing muscle pain after that incident. He had a whiplash, and that has caused him severe neck pain too. He cannot go to work because of this. Our family friend suggested having .
I am hearing about such a treatment for the first time. Is this treatment effective in treating muscle pain and whiplash? Will there be any complications? Please advise!

< Message edited by Randy Moore -- February 17, 2018 4:51:27 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Chiropractic treatment for muscle pain and whiplash - January 29, 2018 9:09:37 AM   
Tom Reeves DPT ATC

I would recommend a physical therapist in general, over a chiropractor. PT is based on science. Chiro is based upon religion. lower risk of injury from PT. more expensive per visit, but fewer visits and probably a lower cost overall.

(in reply to Barrlie)
Post #: 2
RE: Chiropractic treatment for muscle pain and whiplash - April 11, 2018 5:12:07 AM   
CardioFlex Therapy

PT will help your spine more than Chiro. Here is an example of what we would do for you at CardioFlex Therapy.

Click here! http://www.cardioflextherapy.com/blog/herniated-disc-neck-back-sunrise-fl-2/

Terry Abrams, MPT
Director of Physical Therapy
CardioFlex Therapy
www.cardioflextherapy.com

(in reply to Tom Reeves DPT ATC)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum >> Chiropractic treatment for muscle pain and whiplash Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search