My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

Adipose Stem Cell Study for Pheripheral Neuropathy

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Neurology >> Adipose Stem Cell Study for Pheripheral Neuropathy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adipose Stem Cell Study for Pheripheral Neuropathy - September 20, 2013 5:29:53 AM   
Peg1

HELLO,
I AM A DISABLED RN WHO SUFFERS WITH CHRONIC NEUROPATHIC PELVIC PAIN DUE TO COMPLICATIONS OF A VAGINAL HYSTERECTOMY IN 1996. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING OFFERED BY WESTERN MEDICINE INCLUDING: MEDICATIONS, GYNECOLOGY SURGERY X6, NERVE BLOCKS GALORE, TRIGGER POINT INJECTIONS, CRYOSURGERY, RADIOFREQUENCY, NEUROSTIMULATORS X6, & ENDING UP WITH A MEDTRONICS PAIN PUMP. ON SEPTEMBER 4,2013, I FLEW OUT TO SCOTTSDALE, AZ FOR 2 TREATMENTS OF ADIPOSE STEM CELLS THROUGH CALIFORNIA STEM CELL INSTITUTE. THEY HAVE A LIST OF PHYSICIANS NATIONWIDE INVOLVED IN THE STUDY. I SELECTED DR. TODD MALAN OF INNOVATIVE COSMETICS OF SCOTTSDALE, AZ. HE IS A BOARD CERTIFIED OB/GYN & COSMETIC SURGEON. MY PRE-OP VISIT WITH DR. MALAN LASTED 2 HOURS. HE THOROUGHLY WENT THROUGH MY CASE; EXPLAINED THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STEM CELLS & THEIR FUNCTIONS IN THE BODY; HOW ADIPOSE STEM CELLS CAN BENEFIT MY BODY BY ACTING LIKE TINY "PAC MAN" STEM CELLS TO GOBBLE UP SCAR TISSUE, & REBUILD BLOOD VESSELS, NERVES, TISSUE,MUSCLE; NEXT HE EXPLAINED HOW THE ADIPOSE STEM CELLS WOULD BE OBTAINED THROUGH A MINI-LIPOSUCTION; THEN THE COLLECTED FAT CELLS WOULD BE SPUN DOWN BY A CENTRIFUGE TO SEPARATE THE STEM CELLS & COUNTED BY A COMPUTER; THEN HE DISCUSSED THE METHODS OF DELIVERY OF THE STEM CELLS INTO MY BODY AS SET BY GUIDELINES OF THE FDA; FINALLY HE DISCUSSED THE STUDY ITSELF, IMPORTANCE OF PATIENT JOURNALING, & THE FOLLOW UPS FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS. ON THE PROCEDURE DAY SEPTEMBER, 5TH, DR. MALAN OBTAINED 60 MILLION ADIPOSE STEM CELLS FROM MY LOWER ABDOMEN. HE GAVE ME 15 MILLION STEM CELLS BY IV & INJECTED THE REMAINING 45 MILLION ADIPOSE STEM CELLS INTO MY DAMAGED NERVE AREA OF MY VAGINAL CUFF. I AM THOROUGHLY PLEASED WITH DR. MALAN & HIS KIND CHRISTIAN STAFF. THEY TRULY PRAY & CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS. THE CLINIC WAS VERY CLEAN & MODERN. THE COST OF THE 2 STEM CELL TREATMENTS COST ME A TOTAL OF $12,000. I HAD CALLED OTHER STEM CELL CLINICS OUTSIDE THE U.S. THEY WANTED ANYWHERE FROM $25-30 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR 1 TREATMENT! I AM ALSO HAPPY THAT MY DATA WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE FDA IN ORDER TO GET STEM CELL THERAPY INTO THE U.S. SO FAR, I HAVE SEEN A DECREASE IN MY PELVIC PAIN BY 3-4 POINTS OVER THE PAST 13 DAYS. HOWEVER TODAY, MY PAIN SCORE HAS REMAINED AT 2 ALL DAY!! I'VE SEEN A DECREASE IN INFLAMMATION OF MY SKIN DISEASE GRANULOMA ANNULARE. PLUS MY BACK SPASMS FROM MY PAIN PUMP DISAPPEARED ON DAY 2. I ALSO NOTICED INCREASED ENERGY DURING THE FIRST WEEK. DR. MALAN TOLD ME THAT MY STEM CELLS WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD & WORK TO REPAIR MY DAMAGED VAGINAL CUFF FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS! I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE MY PROGRESS TO YOU. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED TO BE AWARE OF THESE VERY IMPORTANT STUDIES. THE FDA FORBIDS THESE STEM CELL CLINICS TO ADVERTISE AT ALL! IF THE FDA IS SUCCESSFUL IN LABELING STEM CELLS AS MEDICATION, THEN WE WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER STEM CELL STUDY OR CLINICAL TRIAL FOR ANOTHER 9 YEARS!!! AMERICANS WITH CHRONIC ILLNESSES NEED TO RESEARCH THESE STEM CELL STUDIES & SEEK THEM OUT IF POSSIBLE. THE FDA PUT A CAP ON THE COST OF THESE STUDIES. $ 12,000 FOR 2 TREATMENTS OR $8,000 FOR 1. I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN STEM CELL THERAPY AS THE FUTURE OF REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS..................................PEG1
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Neurology >> Adipose Stem Cell Study for Pheripheral Neuropathy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search