My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

RE: Wrong diagnosis from MD

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Orthopedics >> RE: Wrong diagnosis from MD Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Wrong diagnosis from MD - July 12, 2013 10:26:06 PM   
VagusX

Rage

I know what you are going through. I puke a little in my mouth when I hear about patients like this. Do you want to just get this guy off your back? If you were to talk to the NCM and say that you are simply not interested in treating this patient based on his litigious attitudes, and poor prognosis, do you think that they would agree? Make sure you are documenting everything well. Good luck

(in reply to ragempt)
Post #: 41
RE: Wrong diagnosis from MD - July 13, 2013 7:53:32 AM   
ragempt

Yes I have spoke with her and she said the same thing. Although her feels "20 percent better" and his quicks dash shows a few points lower. I told hime another week or 2 and we will see what we get. He just got an MRI of the neck (which will probably do more harm than good). He sees the neck doctor in one week. I really think this guy is legitimate. Lots of fear with movement.ortho says shoulder is fine. Neck doctor already said he is not a shoulder candidate.

(in reply to VagusX)
Post #: 42
RE: Wrong diagnosis from MD - July 13, 2013 8:15:58 AM   
ginger

rage
had a few spearfishing dives as a boy but lost the bug when several folks were devoured by great whites while holding spears . the coast off south australia is a breeding ground for them. As the years passed laws to restrict and eventually ban spearfishing came into force. These days you cant buy them..

Geoff Fisher
Physiotherapist

(in reply to ragempt)
Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Orthopedics >> RE: Wrong diagnosis from MD Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search