My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

regional manager position

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Private Practice / Business Development >> regional manager position Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
regional manager position - August 10, 2012 7:10:38 PM   
ovpt

we are looking at hiring a regional manager for our clinics. would oversee 6 outpatient clinics. i was wondering what folks thought would be the average salary range for such a position.

you can pm me if you dont want to publish confidential info.

thanks
Post #: 1
RE: regional manager position - August 11, 2012 12:37:16 PM   
bgalindpt

Will they be doing any clinic time to work off any of their salary? Will they be marketing? How many therapists will they oversee? How many visits per week total of all clinics will they oversee? Will they be doing any QA and compliance? Will they be held to any budget concerns? I would typically have a base rate that takes in account some of the base pay being worked off in patient care, but obviously they will need some time to oversee and run things. I would then have the status quo be the base rate and set incentives not at billing but at net profit so they have incentive to run things efficiently. I would bonus every half year based on performance, with spelled out goals, typically those of 15% increase in net intervals.

BMG Healthcare Services
Medicare Home Health Consultants
www.bmghealthcareservices.com

(in reply to ovpt)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Private Practice / Business Development >> regional manager position Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search