My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

The Importance of Hanging from an Overhead Support

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum - Evidence Based Discussion >> The Importance of Hanging from an Overhead Support Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Importance of Hanging from an Overhead Support - May 13, 2010 4:43:07 PM   
Strider

FYI:

I have published a book titled: "Shoulder Pain? The Solution and Prevention"

This book is based on 25 yrs clinical research on healing and preventing the subacromial impingement syndrome and adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) as well as decreasing the importance of small rotator cuff tears.

Included in the book are a variety of patients and their testimonials, Volume CT scans performed on subjects in the simulated hanging position (using traction weights to reproduce the hanging force in the horizontal position) to disclose the anatomy in this position and other types of arm elevation, and instructions for the hanging and accompanying weight lifting exercises.

The book is being marketed by The Kirsch Institute for Shoulder Research LLC.

It is written for the common person, the difficult terminology of medicine simplified. It is available at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble or the Kirsch Institute @ www.kirschshoulder.com -Strider
Post #: 1
RE: The Importance of Hanging from an Overhead Support - March 10, 2011 6:58:45 AM   
Strider

The second edition of the book "Shoulder Pain? The Solution and Prevention " is now available. It is in
full color and has considerably more information than the first edition.

(in reply to Strider)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum - Evidence Based Discussion >> The Importance of Hanging from an Overhead Support Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search