My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

les mccann's right hand

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum - Evidence Based Discussion >> les mccann's right hand Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
les mccann's right hand - March 4, 2008 3:35:10 AM   
bbronk

Les McCann is a jazz piano player / singer, and his story is one of many that have taught me the true nature of pain and dysfunction.

Les suffered a stroke on stage during one of his concerts. Afterward his right hand was stuck like a fist. His thumb could move, but his fingers were stuck in a clenched fist position. When he went back to playing piano he could vamp chords with his left hand but couldn?t play with the right, so he brought in a couple other instruments to take over solos.

A mutual friend referred him in to see what I could do. did I have a clue? hell no. I had no idea. I just work and apply the principles taught to me by thomas griner. it took about a dozen one hour sessions working on his forearm to his hand when one day it broke free and was reborn right before our eyes. Les cried like a baby, he knew he was free at last.

Of course his hand was weak and would take some time to regain strength, but we?ve rarely worked on it since, and Les claims the fingers on his right hand are now 98% clear, and plays fluidly with it once again.

?In the four years of therapy and all the therapists I had met before Dr Bronk, nothing can compare to the treatments of Dr Bronk. I simply can only say, thank god for Dr Bronk.?
Post #: 1
RE: les mccann's right hand - March 4, 2008 5:39:15 AM   
bbronk

I don't get it, what's spamming? are you not interested in the truth?

I thought you were in this business to HELP people.

are your patients heading for surgery cause you CAN'T FIX THEM?

do you still believe in the disc theory of back pain??? if so YOU'RE MISSING SOMETHING.

instead of attacking, I suggest you look at my website, and give it the sniff test. there's no bs. I hate bs as much as anyone here.

(in reply to Crevidence)
Post #: 2
RE: les mccann's right hand - March 4, 2008 12:42:32 PM   
SJBird55

Brian... I bet if you looked at your website statistics, you have had more click throughs within the last 2 days than you have in the last 2 weeks!  If you didn't have a goal of spamming with whatever the three letter acronym of the day is for the "magic bullet" for low back pain, tell me, why did you include your web address?  Your website is great for a laugh; very, very sad for those upon which you prey; and full of BS.  Right now, you are posting in the "evidence-based" section on this forum.  Do you really believe that we think you just posted "evidence?"  Provide some evidence...

(in reply to bbronk)
Post #: 3
RE: les mccann's right hand - March 4, 2008 4:27:07 PM   
bbronk

what playing piano again after your hand was paralysed for 4 years isn't evidence?

I agree the name sounds like any other bs. but I had to call it something.

there is no advertising on my site. I don't make a dime. I don't care about hits. I care about the truth.

you haven't checked out my site, or you'd know.

(in reply to SJBird55)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum - Evidence Based Discussion >> les mccann's right hand Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search