My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

case report for tDPT

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum - Evidence Based Discussion >> case report for tDPT Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
case report for tDPT - January 22, 2008 9:16:29 PM   
ragempt

Hello,
I am writing a case report. This is for a tDPT program. before i turn it in to get red inked can i submit it on the forum to get some feedback from other therapists? Its on Plantar fasciitis and the treatment is ASTYM or ASTM. Or does anyone know of some research PT people that would take a glance at it?
Post #: 1
RE: case report for tDPT - January 23, 2008 2:26:55 PM   
Shill

I'd love to read it.  I got a call from a patient yesterday who has a slightly avulsed plantar fascia, and his physician would like this done.  I need to learn a bit of the technique, but truly, my thoughts are "how hard can it be to learn how to beat up a tissue"?  I am about to do a lit search, but your paper may save me work.  I doubt it would help you, although I am an excellent proofreader, and know how to use grammar good.  (that is supposed to be funny).   I say post it.

(in reply to ragempt)
Post #: 2
RE: case report for tDPT - January 23, 2008 6:38:47 PM   
ragempt

Shill,
I will post it. if you send me your email i will send it there to. if you go to the ASTYM.com website there are outcome studies done by PTs. you will not find alot via lit. search on PF and ASTYM. my email is ragempt@gmail.com.

(in reply to Shill)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Open Forum - Evidence Based Discussion >> case report for tDPT Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search