My Forums 
Search
  FAQ  Log Out
Follow @RehabEdge

Medicare cap moratorium: Get your patients involved

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Private Practice / Business Development >> Medicare cap moratorium: Get your patients involved Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Medicare cap moratorium: Get your patients involved - October 10, 2005 6:57:00 PM   
Soleman

The moratorium on the Medicare Part B $1500 therapy cap is set to expire Jan 1, 2006. I encourage everyone to get your patients involved contacting their Senators and Congressmen to cosponsor and work for enactment of the Medicare Access to Rehabilitation Services Act of 2005 (S. 438/H.R. 916) before December 31st, 2005. We have developed a letter we give to all our patients explaining the cap and asking them to contact their congressmen. They can then fill out a form letter and we fax it to the local office of our Senators and Rep. Very easy and convenient. If you want a copy of the form we use, email me through the board and I will send it to you.
Post #: 1
Re: Medicare cap moratorium: Get your patients involved - October 11, 2005 1:28:00 AM   
Echaconas

That is great! If you are in the D.C. area (or have the money to fly in) the APTA is holding a therapy cap fly in on Wednesday October 19. We will meet at the Washington court hotel that morning for a meeting and then walk over to the capital to meet with congressional leaders. This is a great opportunity to let congress know how important repeal of the therapy cap is to their constituents. apta.org for info.

E. Chaconas PT,DPT,MTC,CSCS

(in reply to Soleman)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [RehabEdge Forum] >> Private Practice / Business Development >> Medicare cap moratorium: Get your patients involved Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Google Custom Search